Health and Beauty
County Business Sales have pleasure in bringing to the market this well-presented unisex hairdressing salon based in Kent. The salon itself occupies the ground floor of the property with a three-bed maisonette above it. Established in 1984 It is tastefully decorated throughout. The salon offers a full range of services ranging from styling, colouring, extensions, perming and straightening and is configured for thirteen styling stations and three backwashes The salon has been awarded 5 stars from The Good Salon Guide for the past fifteen years. Confidential Sale- Viewings strictly by appointment only through the offices of County Business Sales.
- Property: Freehold
- Premises details: Both retail and residential accommodation appear to be in a good state of decorative repair and condition. The premises are fully double glazed throughout with both CCTV and alarm.
- Energy Performance Rating: D
- Living accomodation: The maisonette above the shop provides approximately 1172(net) of accommodation laid out to provide a kitchen(including integral dishwasher and gas hob electric oven) and living/dining room (complete with gas fire), master bedroom with en-suite bathroom including bath and shower attachment and fitted units and storage,separate bathroom with shower and WC The second floor provides a further two bedrooms, and storage. The maisonette is heated by gas central heating. Additionally, there is a generously sized, well presented rear garden.
- Furniture / Fixtures value: Undisclosed
- Inventory / Stock value: Undisclosed
- Reasons for selling: Retirement
- Years established: 35